Gradient manicure refers to a group of decorative manicure. By itself, the gradient manicures is to create smooth transitions from one color to another. A feature of this style is the color palette on one nail, consisting of assorted colors, smoothly moving shades of one color. The advantages of this manicure can be attributed to the fact that he visually extends the nails, so it will look beautiful and short nogotkah. Gradient manicures can be found not only under this name. This is the same as, or degrade ombre manicure stretching on the nails. The most popular way to create the ombre manicure is the use of sponges. With the growing popularity of this type of manicure even appeared for sale special fine-grained sponges for gradient manicure handy forms that simplify the creation of transition between colors. But ordinary dishwashing sponge handle this very well. Before using the sponge cut into manageable pieces to the working surface was comparable to the size of the nails. To dust off her way in contact with varnish, previously better wash the sponge and dry.
How to do nail design spongeUsing a sponge, gradient manicures can be created in different techniques: working with paints directly on the nails, on the sponge or other surface, for example, foil or film. Let's look at each of them separately. First overall stage for all is the nails before executing design: removing cuticles and nails of the same shape and length of the file. Also recommend to affix the base under the varnish to protect nails from staining pigments. You can then apply on all nails with white lacquer or the lightest of the selected gradient. It will make coverage more dense, natural nail Platinum will not prevent through a gradient, but want to wait for complete drying of the varnish. It is not necessary to apply a large number of layers of varnish, otherwise manicure happens very cumbersome.
Method 1: ombre manicure with a sponge
- Apply the sponge selected lucky alternately strips junction joint. Wait a couple of seconds to slightly properties;
- Reprint a sponge on the nail several times until it is visibly smoothing colors;
- The procedure is repeated several times, until you see that effect is achieved. If bubbles appear, then the first two do not imprint on the nail, but, for example, on paper;
- Cover the finished design top or transparent varnish;
Method 2: gradient manicure with a sponge on the foil
- Here lucky spayed strips junction junction on the foil (you can use foil, glossy paper, etc.), places of their connection, you can mix the Orange wand. Then transferred to the sponge perepečatyvaniem simple. Varnishes should not have time to dry.
- Next, the algorithm is similar: with polishes nails reprinted sponges.
- The process is repeated until reaching the desired effect of the gradient.
- Finalize design coated nail top.
Method 3: degrade manicure with a sponge on nails
- In this way the differences are only in the first stage: varnishes are applied directly on the joint in the hinge of the nail plate;
- Immediately, while lucky not have practically dried up, distribute their sponge as easy as with the first two methods. Sponge should not move on the nail, otherwise navigation may shift line;
- The first two steps are repeated until you find that the effect is achieved;
- The final stage put top for lacquer;
Practical secrets and tipsWhen you run the gradient manicures sponge often have difficulty: the skin around the nail lacquers stained strongly puzyrâtsâ, and the transition fails. To resolve them, there are some tricks. To run the gradient manicures maximally accurately and quickly, will share some secrets on its creation. To the skin around the nails is not much pačkalas′, you can use different ways to protect it:
- Stick around nails tape and remove it when the gradient is made. Then all the varnish, not ensnared on the nail, will remain on the Scotch production and does not spoil your skin;
- Apply on the skin around the nails fat hand cream. It is the way I use it. After the completion of the design it is easy to remove with normal skin q-tip along with printed on it. The important thing is that the cream did not hit the nails when applied, because in this spot varnish cannot shape. The cream should not be absorbed quickly, because otherwise the varnish is not easily removed;
- Use special tools around nails. With the popularization of the gradient manicures appear and auxiliary materials to simplify its implementation. One of these, and is a means for application on the skin around the nail, which is easily removed together with sealed with lacquer. The most popular funds in this series, this Kiesque Liquid Palisade and Skin DEFENDER. BTW, this tool is useful for other designs, which can discolor the skin, for example in water manicure;
- You can use a more fine-grained sponge-so the bubble sizes will be minimized;
- to vesicles were fewer, the first 2-3 fingerprint with newly printed on sponge varnish is best done on paper or foil;
- to reduce the bubbles also affects the number of layers: the more, the less noticeable point, because with each new layer they coalesce in gradient;
If there is a problem with getting moving, it should be noted that:
- Perhaps not very well chosen colors, for example, is too difficult and contrasting them smooth. Combination of colors in gradient manicure we'll talk below;
- Try to make more layers with prints, waited a bit drying previous. This should help to smooth the transition;
- Cover the final design transparent finishing varnish: it gives a smooth gradient and smoothes the surface;
- Use coloured base. So the gradient is clear and rich apply one or two coats of white paint or varnish the lightest color of the selected gradient. So the nails will not prevent exactly across the gradient;
Method 4: stretching sequinsThis method of gradient manicure is that plain lacquer covering part of the nail is covered with sequins, tip them more, and by the middle of the nail, they disappear. To make this transition does not require any additional materials, only two lacquer one with sequins.
- Cover the nails and look forward to its lacquer-behind drying;
- Varnish with glitter do stretching: hold a brush from the free edge toward the Middle, leaving more sequin on the edge and in the middle of their already almost there. Stretching exercises can be done in the opposite direction-from the cuticle to the center of the nail;
- Cover design standards;
Method 5: ombre using termolakovThere is no step-by-step execution algorithm, since it is enough to get heat seal lacquer and simply cover them with nails as usual varnish, and termoèffekt himself will take its toll and create gradient. However, there is a caveat: the effect will be less noticeable transition ombre only have nails have at least a small free edge, because it's due to the difference in temperature at nogtevom lodge and without it.
Method 6: gradient manicure with acrylicYou can create a gradient falloff and acrylics. This will require a brush (fan or other volume) and a set of colored acrylic paints.
- First apply the light color on the tip of the nail and is distributed to descending order;
- Then the second color is blended with the first Panel and distributed next, entering first and form a uniform transition;
- The third step of the second color applied autonomously and comes to a common part to harmoniously unite with them;
- If there are any flaws, you can modify any of these colors, "stretching" it through the entire nail;
- Here you can perform image or cover the top varnish;