Paraffin therapy is one of the most effective and popular procedures in cosmetology, but its roots are lost in antiquity. Paraffin "revived" not so long ago, but managed to ingratiate yourself with the many women and even men. Its action is to rejuvenation and nourishment of the skin, face and body, withdrawal of toxins and excess moisture saturation of the deeper layers of the skin nutrients. The same procedure has a long, stable effect, which makes it even more attractive. Especially good to do the paraffin in the cold season, when the skin of the hands and body in General especially in need of care. Progressive, deep warmth of your knobs will bring in addition to physiological pleasure and health-improving effect. All the benefits of paraffin can be transferred very long. Here are the main ones:
Paraffin hand and foot
- Reinforced compounds
- This is an excellent method for treatment of cracks on the skin
- Restores the skin tissue in the hands and feet, damaged mechanical factors
- Significantly reduced pain in diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Tangible results already after the first treatment because of the powerful thermal effects
- Make it easy and the process itself is very nice
What do I need?To paraffin therapy for hands at home had maximum impact, first and foremost you need to stock up on everything you need. Home paraffin you will need:
- Special paraffin bath. It is constantly maintained the right temperature wax mixture, which is very convenient, if you started the procedure at home. It costs from 500 to 2000 rubles. You can use the usual shallow container, preferably ceramic or enameled.
- Cosmetic paraffin.
- Scrub. With its use of the disappears barrier of dead skin cells, nutrients penetrate deeper and faster into the layers of the epidermis. The use of this tool does not necessarily, but it greatly improves the efficiency of the procedure.
- Food film or polythene bags.
- Termorukavicy or large thick towel.
- Nourishing cream or oil composition.
- Protective hand cream.
Fusing requirementsThere are several requirements for fusing to such therapy:
- Just in case for clarity, use paraffin, from which make candles, never. It is not peeled and does not contain essential nutrients. At best, it will not bring any positive results, the worst harm health.
- Better if the paraffin will consist of various additives. Peach paraffin wax ideal for people with allergies, with Shea butter (or white) best cope with age-related manifestations on the skin and the wax with an extract of tea rose is very rich in vitamin e and Rosehip Oil, used in SPA treatments. There are a lot of other perfumes aimed at one or another effect.
- There is a perception that you can't burn paraffin, because it gives the heat gradually. This statement is partially correct, however, damage the skin by using too hot substances. Indicator may serve as the absence of unpleasant sensations after drawing on the back side of the hand.
- At one session of paraffin for hands you will need about 3 kilograms of paraffin.
- Buy special cosmetic paraffin can be in beauty salons, specialty stores. However, the cheaper you can buy over the counter.
Procedure of paraffin.Paraffin therapy is a procedure is quite simple and looks like this:
- Heat the wax in a special tray or selected containers in a water bath. Solid lumps will melt slowly, gradually reaching the desired temperature, which may not exceed 40 degrees. Make sure that no water penetrates into the container.
- Until the melted wax, prepare the pens: need to steam out of the hand in warm water, scrub and do a gentle massage for several minutes. This not only removes the hard layer of the skin, but also stimulates blood flow.
- Apply a nourishing cream. Rub it into the skin massage movements.
- Dip pens in the paraffin, hold them in a tray 10 seconds. Then remove and through 10-15 seconds again dip into liquid. Make 3-5 such approaches.
- After an easy hardening substances on hand, wrap them in foil, wrap in a warm towel or Don termorukavicy.
- After 20-30 minutes remove the paraffin, rinse hands with warm water and apply moisturizer.
Contraindications to precedure.Contraindications paraffin for hands:
- Damaged skin
- Elevated blood pressure
- Varicose veins
- Allergic manifestations on the skin
- Diabetes mellitus